Sunday, May 30, 2021

Nautical Shabby Chic Beach

Hi! Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend! Sharing this card that I finished last night. It is a shabby chic nautical theme inspired by the The Card Concept #156. I was inspired by the anchor, sailboat, and ships helm. I wanted to use more of these papers and flowers from 49 Market. 


A side view....the inside has the sentiment....you are my strong anchor...


A closer view.....


My inspiration...the theme and shabby chic style..


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

5 comments:

Karen K said...

Beautiful card Lisa :) Love all the texture and details. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts this week.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow!! This card is absolutely amazing!! I love all the layers and textures --- so many wonderful details to look at! So happy you played along at The Card Concept!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a gorgeous card! Love all of the beautiful details and colors!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

Kathy Straw said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love how you created a nautical shabby chic card.

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is utterly and completely gorgeous!!!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life