Sunday, May 16, 2021

Free Hugs

Hi, I know it is getting late in the day, but I wanted to share this card that I finished just a few minutes ago for my daughter. She moved out of state and well, she loves sloths. I bought this sticker/pack of stickers yesterday at the dollar store. I added bunch of mis-matched flowers and the cute Lawn Fawn stamps. The sketch was inspired by Mojo Monday#559.


Used up some old papers from Snap. 


Closer view....


Inside sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. 


The Mojo Monday Sketch.....thanks Julee! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Super adorable card! I'm a huge fan of sloths, too, and would have pounced had I seen these stickers at the DS as well.

I hope that everything goes smoothly and positively for your daughter as she settles into her new home + town.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life