Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Mokely

Hi! Sharing a new layout that I finished a few days back of my mother's favorite cat Mokely. He is now on Rainbow Bridge....I wanted to make a tribute page and plan on framing it in a shadow box for her to keep. Mokely had the most beautiful eyes! I used a couple of old papers and new flowers. 


I also tried to add some journaling...I used to not put so much on my layouts...I sure want to do it more often now....after all that is what scrapbooking is all about right...pictures and the story.


A closer view....


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Definitely!!! I'm a huge fan of journaling and include anywhere from a line or two to multiple paragraphs on nearly all of my LOs.

What a sweet, gorgeous pet themed page. RIP, sweet Mokely.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life