Monday, May 31, 2021

Thank You

Good Morning! Today Im sharing a card that I made for a friend of mine to thank her for all the wonderful extra goodies she sent me....BIG HUGS! I used some of my old Lawn Fawn hoarded papers. I tend to collect many papers from different companies and hoard them for quite some time. Then another set comes out and so on...LOL


She loves hearts....so I thought pinks would work....


Closer view.....I am so addicted to the iridescent bubbles....I have more on the way from Canada...Feels like forever now...Im kind of spoiled because I live close to Scrapbook.com so many of my items are here in one or two days. Update...they were in the mailbox for a week.  ๐Ÿ˜† 


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you loved it
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What an elegant, immensely beautiful card.

I'm a definite paper crafting hoarder (aka, collector), too, and see nothing in the slightest wrong with that. It's awesome to blend newer and older items together in the same project.

Autumn Zenith ๐Ÿงก Witchcrafted Life