Friday, April 30, 2021

Stella

Hello! Happy Friday! I wanted to share this layout of our beloved Stella. She went to rainbow bridge a couple years ago. My husband LOVED her so much! I wanted to put a bunch of journaling to remember with and since my handwriting is so big I typed it up on cardstock and die cut the circles. 


She loved her bed and blankets...she was an Italian Greyhoud. 


I used lots of flowers, hearts from Lawn Fawnand a heart stencil from scrapbook.com. Plus some sentiments from scrapbook.com too. The title is from Lawn Fawn....Love it! 


More flowers.....lots of leftovers and the iridescent bubbles....


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a heart-touching, immensely beautiful page and celebration of precious Stella's life. I'm tremendously sorry about your loss. No matter how much time passes, the pain of losing a treasured pet never leaves us, just as their memory lives on forever in our heart and mind.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life