Sunday, April 11, 2021

Circus

Hi Happy Sunday! Today Im sharing a slimline card inspired by Tammy Stark and her adorable circus scene. I loved everything about it. I wanted to make the curtains with the traditional red and white striped curtains. In the background I used embossing paste with my star stencil from scrapbook.com. It really gives a bit of texture. 


I didn't have a dog bowl from Lawn Fawn...so I used a dog bowl from Cheery Lynn Designs and just stamped the hats upside down. 


Loved the bright fun colors, I used quite a few stamp sets but posting from Wild for You.


Here is an image over at scrapbook.com for a challenge that also inspired me....


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Awesomely cute + fun! I've always greatly enjoyed circus-related imagery (ditto for funfairs and country fairs, too). This darling card has inspired me to try weaving more circus imagery into my own crafting. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life