Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Babycakes

Hi sharing another new layout that I made this past Monday. Im just getting the chance to upload it all today. It is inspired by scrapbook. com NSD challenge. It has been years since I made layouts and now I think I may be back on a roll. This is a picture of my daughter and her boyfriend playing with some selfies for me.....

Love the beautiful Prima flowers..


Here I used some old Donna salazar stickers. The hearts are from Lawn fawn 


Another cluster of flowers....


I did some embossing with a stencil and added some ink...


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Seriously stunning LO! I started out as a scrapbooker back in 2010 when I began paper crafting and hope to be one for the rest of my days. I truly love card (and tag, etc) making, too, but scrapbook pages will always have an extremely important + meaningful place in my heart.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life