Sunday, April 18, 2021

My Love

Hi, Welcome back to my blog....So this layout is the first layout that I have made in over 5 years! Whoa....I have been on a card kick for quite some time. This layout is of my daughter and her boyfriend, it was taken in February 2021 right before she moved away...I sure do miss her a lot. The colors were inspired by the Mixed Media Academy Challenge. I don't use yellow a whole lot but Im pretty happy on how it came out today....


A closer view of the flowers....


A have these tiny beads and I decided to use them up....Plus I love the clear drops....


So a closer view of the elegant clock from Dress My Craft....LOVE! 


My inspiration...thank you soooo much! It made me finally do a scrapbook layout after 5 years again! 
I plan on doing more soon.....


Thanks for stopping by today! 
I appreciate all comments...
Hugs Lisa

7 comments:

Jinal Savla Gangar said...

love this vibe, so many pretty details.. Thank you for joining us at MIXED MEDIA ACADEMY challenge... with much love, Jinal Savla <3

Witchcrafted Life said...

Super pretty page! I adore the eye-catching array of embellishments, layers, and techniques.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Creative Crumbs said...

Such a pretty layout, all the details are just lovely :) Thanks for playing along with our monthly MMA challenge. DT Lori

Savyakala by Asha said...

beautiful mixed media project. thank you for participating in our mixed media academy challenge.
asha kunchinadka

Agnieszka Mirkowska said...

Feel the love from this project ❤️ Thank you for joining MMA challenge this month! Greetings, Aga Mirkowska - Scrapeciarnia

Montse said...

Wonderful project! Thanks for playing with us

dishita said...

Lovely, thanks for playing with us. Dishita (DT Member MMA)