Sunday, March 24, 2019

Happy Easter "Magic Picture Changer"

Hi! Glad you could stop by today! I bought this Magic Picture Changer from Lawn Fawn shortly after the release. I have to tell you it is so easy to do! I love the way this adorable chocolate bunny came out. The new papers from Lawn Fawn are  must too! 


So I wish I would have shown more of the bunny ear.... but I was able to add the stickers to the top for the "What" So basically the first bunny is telling the other bunny "Happy Easter" and the other is saying "What?"


I added some flowers to the bottom corners and the white floral is from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


I did manage to shade around the bunny. I also free hand the lines in the inside of the simple puffy clouds from Lawn Fawn.


One last view.....


Thanks so much for stopping by again! 
Have a fabulous day! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: