Sunday, March 10, 2019

Welcome Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #48 Inspired By A Book, Movie, Song

Hi Welcome back to another fun Lawn Fawn inspired card for this week's Lawn Fawnatics #48 Inspired by a book, movie , song. This card is all about "Jack and the Beanstalk" I had fun making this card today even thought it took over 6 hours to make. LOL Mostly because I wasn't sure on the colors I wanted to use today. 


I made Jack from 2 die cuts, "Mermaid Man "Mermaid for You" and Scarecrow" "Happy Harvest" The "duck/goose" "Rub A Dub Dub" with the Golden Eggs  from "Happy Harvest". I used the tree stumps from "So owlsome" The castle is from "Life is Good" The adorable barn and cow are from "Critters on the Farm" "Simple puffy clouds" in white blue and grey for the tree tops. I love the "Grassy Hillside Borders and of course the "stitched rectangles" 


Last but not least, is the famous Beanstalk made with "Happy Harvest" I actually layered it on top of each other but I guess it didn't need tone so tall. I love the fabulous "Gotta Have Gingham" Papers too. The sentiment is from the NEW "Be Hap-Pea" collection. I will using it soon! 



The inspiration! Thank you! 


Thanks again for stopping by today! 
Have a Great Day!
Hugs Lisa 

4 comments:

Grace said...

Oh Wow! This card is amazing!!! The golden eggs, the castle in the sky, the cow, what a great scene for this story! I love all the details you added in a very creative way! Thank you so much for sharing this awesomeness with us at Lawn Fawnatics! -Grace

Samantha Mann said...

eeeee! this Jack and the Beanstalk inspired card is soooo sweet! LOVE how you altered the stamps to create the scene!! and the goose with the golden eggs!!!! perfect addition to the card!! this is awesome! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

Gab said...

Really really cute card!

Joyce Heinen said...

What a great card, love your creativity. I don't even know where to look, there so much going on. It's so much fun. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!