Sunday, March 17, 2019

Have A Cup Of Cheer!

 Hi! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Have A Cup Of Cheer! 
I'm sharing today a fun card for the holiday using some new papers from Doodlebug and the cut sticker too! I used the Mojo Monday #511 sketch this week. Can you believe NO FLOWERS? LOL  



I used the leftover papers for the inside. I think I could even give this card to a guy too? 


Closer view! Nice cool refreshing beer....all though I haven't had one in a long time since I enjoy wine more....Maybe today? Hum


The fab sketch! Thx Julee! Using your wonderful sentiment too! 


Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is gorgeous and fun. Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card, Lisa! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.