Monday, March 4, 2019

Party Like There's No Tomorrow

Hi Good morning! I wanted to share my fun dinosaur card that I made inspired by a few challenges. The Color Throwdown #532, Lawn Fawnatics #48 Inspired by a Book, Movie, Song. I chose Land Before Time. However, I kept the dinosaurs with the Color Throwdown theme. The Library Challenge #28 The Party. Lastly, but not least....I used several die cuts from Lawn Fawn to make this birthday card for a little boy for the Challenge #116 For The Men Boys In Our Lives


I have been loving the bright cheerful colors lately and I used "grassy hillside" "stitched wave""stitched mountain" "stitched rectangles" "stitched hillside" "life is good" "simple puffy clouds" and the New Release of "Rawsome" 


On the "simple puffy clouds" I used the inside of the die cut to free hand the black liner and then I used the "rawsome" stamps in pieces on the clouds for my sentiment. 


Practicing some shading....maybe someday I will get it! I also have to say this card was inspired by the fabulous Megan Quinn from Lawn Fawn. Your cheerful colors and layering are amazing! Thank you! 

The inspirational challenges! Thank you! 






Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

10 comments:

Broni said...

What a super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

How cute is this!!!??? I LOVE it!!!! Thank You so much for playing along with our Inspired by a film, book or movie challenge at Lawn fawnatics! /Karin

Darlene said...

OMG this is SOOOOOOOOOO Cute!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘For The Men/Boys in our Lives’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Diane said...

This is so very CUTE and loving all those bright happy and cheerful colors!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R us!
Diand DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Kathy Krug said...

Such a cute and happy scene. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.

kathy
DRU DT

Marina said...

What a vibrantly coloured and fun card this is! Thanks for joining The Library.

Gab said...

This is just so fun!

Joyce Heinen said...

This is a beautiful card. I love all those bright and vibrant colors. As a kid I love "Land Before Time", it always made me cry… Thanks for sharing your great card with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

Christiana said...

Such a fun card! The colors are so vibrant and fresh. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Samantha Mann said...

oh yeah! the Land Before Time definitely pulls on some heart strings from when I was a kid! looooove it!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)