Saturday, March 23, 2019

May Your Basket Be Full Of Joy Lawn Fawnatics #49 Case Yourself

Hi Happy Saturday! Im so excited to share with you a fun bright card that was inspired by myself! It is part of this week's Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #49 Case Yourself. I usually never make two of the same cards...Guess its similar but not the same...I'm also trying to get some Easter cards ready to send out to my family this year. Every year, I say Im going to send them and somehow it doesn't happen? 

This is fun packed with the New release by Lawn Fawn "eggstra amazing easter" I had planned on using the other bunny too. However, I ran out of room! How can that happen? LOL 


I used the beautiful "quilted background", "reverse stitched rectangle" and the "stitched hillside border" as the base. I used the adorable "simple puffy clouds" for my sentiment and "rawsome" for the adorable hearts. 


In the inside I used "puffy cloud borders" Basically it was a lift from a card that I made for a colleague who is having a baby. Down below.




My original card that I made on February 22, 2019. You can see post HERE


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Love all your amazing comments too!
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Gab said...

What a cute card ... love your duck one too!!