Saturday, March 16, 2019

Hap-Pea Birthday Sweet Pea Lawn Fawnatics #48 Inspired By A Book, Movie, Song

Hi Hap-Pea Saturday!! I have been thinking of new idea for the adorable "Be Hap-Pea" stamp set and die cuts. Then I started thinking about this week's Lawn Fawnatics #48 Inspired By A Book Movie, Song. I already had two cards for this challenge. However, The Princess and The Pea was stuck in my head. So here is my version of the book. 


Once again I used several stamps and die cuts from Lawn Fawn. The base of the bed and all the mattresses are from the "double slider surprise" I used the inside of the slider for my frame and layers of the mattress using the rectangle. I doodled the inside with a black marker. One of the layers in yellow, I used "quilted backdrop" like a quilted blanket, 


The princess was made using "mermaid for you" and the adorable "little bundle" dress. The box, dolly, bear and train were all from "holiday helpers" The blankets and birds were also from the "little bundle" set. On the to I used "puffy cloud borders" and the bottom I used "stitched hillside border" Of course, I had to use "stitched rectangles" 


Lets not forget the NEW "be hap-pea" that were so fun to make! I know in the story there is only one pea.....but I just had to add lots of them throughout. This card will probably be for my daughter next year. Her beloved grandfather used to call her "princess peanut" and the song at her wedding for father /daughter was "sweet pea". Good memories. 

Here is the inspiration! Thanks so much! All patterned papers are from Lawn Fawn too! 


Hope you enjoyed! Lots of Love went into this card but I'm Hap-Pea with the results! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

5 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

ha ha ha!! oh my gosh those peas look like they're having a blast!! poor little princess! ha!!! what an wonderful. unique and BEAUTIFUL card!! thanks so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute. I have a 26 year old princess so I know what you mean.

Joyce Heinen said...

What a great idea and so well done. I love it, all those pretty colors and images together. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a super fun, sweet and clever take on our "Inspired by a book, movie or song" challenge this week! Love it!!!
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

Gab said...

This is so sweet!