Thursday, April 11, 2019

You're the Apple of my Eye Lawn Fawnatics #50 Fun with Food

Hello! I wanted to share this new Magic Picture Changer card inspired by this week's Lawn Fawnatics #50 Fun with Food Challenge. I made it last week and finally am able to get it posted on my blog. I love apples...regular, caramel apples, and apple pie! 


It doesn't matter what color either, red, yellow and/or green. Although, Honeycrisp is my favorite.


Lots of hearts and apples here. I am in LOVE with the Magic Picture Changer. Thanks so much for a great die cut! 


The inspiration! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

this is AWESOME!! love the apples and then the pie!! the magic picture changer is perfect here!! the scene really comes alive!! wow! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

Gab said...

Very sweet! And so clever to put the apples into pie!!