Saturday, April 27, 2019

Thanks So Much


Hi! Welcome back to my blog! It sure has been a while since I made anything new. Been busy at work and with Easter last weekend, I had no scrap time. I have watching the Lawn Fawnatics #51Card Sketch for a while and I finally was able to make something this morning. I also used the colors with Color Throwdown #540. 


I know that fall is a while away...but I had to use some of my new stamps and die cuts from Lawn Fawn. I love the wavy banners and wavy sayings. I also Love the Snowy backdrop. I thought of the night time sky. I used hillside and grassy borders. The happy harvest set is perfect for the colors I wanted to use today. 


The cute little hearts are from the new awesome sets. 
Here is the great sketch! 


The fabulous colors from Color Throwdown. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

4 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

sooooooooo cute!!! loooooove the blue background! looooooove the coloring, and white details!! just soooooo sweet and cute and amazingly inspiring! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

Gab said...

Really really cute card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Really sweet fall scene! The throwdown colors worked out perfectly for your new stamps! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week!

mamawcindy said...

Your card Is so Cute!!! Enjoy seeing a fall card. My favorite time of year. Wish we could go right in to fall now. Glad I stopped by. Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut