Saturday, April 13, 2019

Chirpy-Chirp-Chirp!

Hi! Welcome back to my blog. Today Im sharing with you a new Easter Card using.....Yep Lawn Fawn! I have been admiring people making cards with the beautiful clouds and well, I thought I would give it a try too. So much fun! 


I had to use the Magic Picture Changer again. I just love it so much! For the outside I used the egg with flowers and in the inside I added another chick. I have been also practicing the white marker because I love the way it gives it shine. However, not sure which way the sun is going....LOL


The tiny eggs are from Rawesome, I used Simple Puffy clouds, Grassy Hillside Border, Chirpy- Chirp-Chirp, and Open Me Die cuts and stamps. 


I also used some Lawn fawn papers too! Love it for the sign post.



Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: