Thursday, June 17, 2021

We Belong Together

Hi, sharing today a fun card for a sketch challenge again over at scrapbook.com. I originally had rainbow colors and I just didn't like the way it was turning out. So I started over. I knew I have been wanting to use these cute cookies from Doodlebug. so ta da! Lawn Fawn has the perfect milk and cookie jar to go with it too. 


The cute sentiment works great....


it is hard to tell but there is some glitter on the stamped images...someday I will figure out how to make it show??? Loving the clear dots...they are addicting for sure! LOL


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Talk a super sweet (literally) card. So cute, so fun, and so craving-inducing! (In the best kind of way!)

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life