Sunday, June 6, 2021

The Lorax

Good Morning! Today I am sharing a fun Dr Seuss card "The Lorax" He happens to be my youngest daughter favorite Dr Seuss character. He speaks for the trees. The coloring doesn't look too great from the photos but I added glitter on all the trees...so it looks better IRL. Im gathering up a box of goodies to send to her and will put this shadow box card with it. 


First time making a shadow box card from scratch....


I printed off coloring book images from on line and resized them to what I wanted to make. 


This card is an A2...I placed clear plastic in the center to make it more sturdy.


Thanks for stopping by today...
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is so creative, charming, and wonderfully fun!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life