Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Happy Birthday

Hi sharing a new card that actually started off  from a sketch and then took a life on its own. I was in the mood for another shabby chic card using these beautiful flowers that I recently bought from Recollections. Combined with the gorgeous papers from 49 market. 


More distressing of the edges and I added some brick gesso, lace ribbon and the teal ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 


A closer view...LOVE LOVE LOVE the clear bubbles...I can't stop using them! LOL


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Incredibly lovely! We're heading into all-time record breaking highs here in the coming days and the cool, icy mint palette of this gorgeous card is helping me to momentarily beat the heat (TY!).

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life