Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Lifesaver

Hi! Sharing a card that I made yesterday for a challenge over at scrapbook.com and Cupcake Challenge #521 Red White and Blue. I love everything nautical and the 4th of July happens to be my favorite holiday of the year! This card is for my sister because we really have gotten close this past year even though we are 1800 miles apart. She has been a lifesaver to me....and well...since she calls me a crab because of my zodiac sign....I thought this would be perfect! LOL 


I used some of my CLD die cuts and lots of chipboard from My Minds Eye. 


I loved the nautical dark blue stripped paper too...


The inspiration colors....


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

4 comments:

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

absolutely LOVE your card.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Marvellous design! Few things say summertime quite like a classic nautical theme.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card! So many beautiful layers and elements and the inside matches! Great work! Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hope you do come and play with us again soon!
-Sandy, DT

Bhavya Raghavendra said...

Stunning card! Love all the details on your card!!
Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.Hugs Bhavya