Sunday, June 13, 2021

Ocean/Sea You Soon... Lawn Fawnatics #102 All Things Ocean

Hi, I know it is getting late, but I had to share tonight a card that I worked on for most of the day! It is for this week's Lawn Fawnatics #102 All Things Ocean. Lots of stamps and die cuts here....I seriously have a problem with layering and layering....LOL. However, I was inspired by a fun puzzle online with lots of layering and bright colors. I knew I wanted to use the castle in the center of this slimline card. 


I love the "ocean shell-fish" lots of that going on her too. 


A closer view with the cute crab on the castle! My sister says it is me because I was born in July....sign of the crab! LOL 


The inspiration this week! Thank you!


Lawn Fawn Used:

Lawn Fawn - Stamp Shammy 
Lawn Fawn - Premium Dye Ink Pad - Jet Black 
Lawn Fawn - Premium Dye Ink Reinker - Jet Black 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Stitched Wave Borders 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Build A Castle 
Lawn Fawn - Stencil - Brick 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Life is Good 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Life is Good 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Ocean Shell-fie 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Ocean Shell-fie 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Small Slimline with Lift the Flaps 
Lawn Fawn - Dies - Bubbles of Joy 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Bubbles of Joy 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Mermaid for You 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Mermaid for You 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Rub-A-Dub-Dub 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Rub-A-Dub-Dub 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Christmas Fishes 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Christmas Fishes 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Smooth Sailing 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Smooth Sailing
Lawn Fawn - 8.5 x 11 Cardstock - Narwhal - 10 Pack


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Marvellously adorable design!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Gab said...

Wow! This is just amazing!

Audrey Douglas said...

Amazing, love this card!!!