Sunday, June 20, 2021

POP

Hello again! Welcome back to my fun card that I made for Father's Day. I used all kinds of die cuts from different companies and a few old stamps. I had envisioned a fun movie themed card for a while. It came out just as I hoped....


The candy is an old stamp set....The soda can was from an clipart image online...I sized it to 1.3 inches...I made the Movie Clapperboard from a square, signo white pen. stars, and white quilling strip. 


The popcorn was layered many times...It is the Lawn Fawn bubbles...I seen it on the lawn fawn blog and had to try it out! 


The tickets are Cheery Lynn Designs...had them for years and finally brought them out! 

Entering this slimline card: 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs Lisa

2 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is beyond cool! What an awesome movie themed card. You captured the essence of this fun theme to a tee. It's an Oscar-worthy greeting, if you ask me!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

cm said...

Oh my stars! What a fabulous movie themed card, complete with popcorn and soda! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational...and now I'm off to find some sweet-and-salty treats!
~carol