Sunday, March 7, 2021

Pizza My Heart

Hello again! So today Im sharing a new card that started off like a sketch and took a bit of a turn....not too bad though. These are old Lawn Fawn stamps and I finally brought them out to use. Here is a little secret about me....My sister calls me Pizzi (Pizza) because I loved Pizza when I was a little girl. So that has been my long time nickname. LOL


So this card will be sent to her because she has a piece/pizza of my heart. She has been stressed out lately so I hope it cheers her up. 


I used the a creature was stirring set because of the bakers hat on the mouse, the mouse with an apron, and I couldn't leave off the mouse with mittens, so he was added too! 


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Thoroughly adorable card - and nickname. Aww! Isn't it charming how family nicknames often stick with people for life? While I don't have one myself, my little sister does and I still call it by it more than I do her real name.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life