Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Chocolate Bunnies and Candy

Hi! Im getting ready for those Easter cards this year....just around the corner too...
This card was inspired by a Mojo Monday sketch that I have used in the past but it was again used for a card challenge over at scrapbook.com  I wanted to make some chocolate bunnies and yummy chocolate candies. 


I used a couple of Prima flowers that matched up with the papers. On the bottom I used an MS punch. 


I have been using lots of clear bling and I just love it....


Here is the sketch! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

So sweet (literally!), cute, and festive. Love that classic MS punch, too. If only more her wonderful punches were still being produced. I really miss the heyday of MS's craft product line.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life