Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Lucky Day!

Hi, sharing today a new card inspired by another sketch and hoping to bring some luck this month! Meaning, a pot of gold would be nice....but I will take my foot being healed up. Its been broken and had surgery back in August....


I have had these papers forever, and trying to use them up every year....also using some old ribbon and the sentiment was typed on the computer....I didn't have one that small...


Not sure if I like the gold coins...but oh well....done! LOL


Thanks for stopping by again! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a charming, absolutely delightful March 17th card.

I am wholeheartedly sorry about your foot. I've broken my left foot twice (many years apart) and can well attest to the many months (or longer) it can sometimes take for a break on this extremity to recover.

May 2021 bring swiftly bring healing your way.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life