Sunday, March 14, 2021

Happy Birthday To You Lawn Fawnatics #96

Hi, Happy Sunday! So today Im sharing a new card that I finished today....for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #96 Birthday! It is celebrating Lawn fawn for the 11th year. So awesome! However, what is even more awesome are these little mice with bubbles! OMG! Im in love with these bubbles and yesterday I watched the LIVE class with Kelly and Jenn. I learned a few tips and hope that in the future there will be more classes. Thank you so much! 


I originally was going to make this card with blues and grey.....then color jumped in! I added the green and pinks....I love all the inspiration with multiple colors...but Im not usually one that can do it....Well....I think I proved myself wrong at least for today.  LOL


There are glitters on the bubbles and balloons...Hard to see though...sorry. 


The inspirational board....


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Thoroughly adorable b-day greeting. Awesome job on the bubbles!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life