Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Happy Birthday

Hi, sharing today a new card inspired by a sketch over at scrapbook.com , Color Throwdown #632 and Lawn Fawnatics #96 Happy Birthday challenge.  I loved the colors and I wanted to make a spring bright cheerful card for the celebration of Lawn Fawn birthday. Woo hoo! 


The fairy stamps and banner are new for me...just broke them out finally. I love the banner so much...I will be using it more and more in the future. 


A closer view....Finally using some of the lawn Fawn papers too. 


The challenge....


The colors....


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

2 comments:

Susie Moore said...

I LOVE all those cute fairies! Great card. So glad you joined us this week at The Color Throwdown.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Enchantingly lovely b-day greeting. I totally agree - that banner stamp is stunning! I see a new crafting wishlist entry coming... :D

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life