Saturday, November 20, 2021

Divinity Designs New Release Nov/Dec 2021 #3

Hi, sharing today some new cards using Divinity Designs New Release Nov/Dec 2021. The sled is so cute and the embossing folder is amazing. Lots of details.  Did you see the adorable Rudolph? I love that he has his own die cut too. No fussy cutting makes it easy. 


Products Used:

Stamp/ Die Duo: Rudolph
Embossing Folder: Slimline Wood Grain

These adorable gnomes are perfect for the holiday season. Everywhere I go, I am seeing these gnomes...popular this year for sure. I love slimline cards and the Merry Christmas banner is great to place on the slimline. 


Products Used:

Embossing Folder: Slimline Wood Grain
Paper Pad/ Die Duo: Merry Gnomes

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Such festively fantastic cards. I love Rudolph's red nose here. Aww!!!

Happiest one month until Christmas!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life