Saturday, November 6, 2021

Thanks

Hi Happy Saturday! Today I am sharing with you a card inspired by the The Card Concept #163 Beautiful Bounty. I loved the colors and pumpkins. I used some my old pumpkins from Cheery Lynn Designs and I used the big white pumpkin from Elizabeth Craft. The swirls and background plaid paper is from Divinity Designs. 


I wanted to add a bit of shimmer and the thanks sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. 


A closer view....


The inspiration! I was inspired with lots of layers, colors and the plaid napkin. 


Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Lisa

3 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Chic, festive, and all kinds of gorgeous! Love the colour palette, multiple sizes of pumpkins, and the super classic B&W check background. Awesome design!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Karen K said...

Beautiful card Lisa :) Love your design and all the elements on your card. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts this week.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow -- this card is AWESOME!!! I love the black n white checks with those vibrant colors! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!