Friday, November 12, 2021

2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Good Morning! Today, I am sharing a new card for the 2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. U used several products from Divinity Designs. I just love peppermint mocha in my coffee and this card made me think of it right away.  


Lots of pop dots behind this card too! 


Products Used:

Stamp Set: Snowman & Friends
Stamp/Die Duos: Cocoa & Coffee Custom Dies: A2 Portrait Card Base With Layer, Rectangles, Peaceful Poinsettias, Merry Mosaics, Pinecones & Pine Branches, Pierced Ovals
Paper Pad/ Die Duo: Candy Cane 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
I sure can't wait to start hopping along the blogs!
Hugs Lisa

8 comments:

Cindy C. said...

It's grogeous!

Karen Day said...

What a great card! I love everything about this :o)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun! That bg paper is perfect :)

Becca Yahrling said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love all the layers/elements.

~amy~ said...

super LOVE this.

Fikreta said...

its so pretty!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

Jingle said...

Awesome use of die cuts! This is very cute!

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is officially fantastic! I love, love, love the wonderful touch of the "toasted" marshmallows.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life