Monday, November 1, 2021

Divinity Designs New November/December Release

Good Morning! Today, I am sharing some new cards for Divinity Designs November/December Release! Lots of Christmas and winter die cuts, papers and adorable stamp to start getting those Christmas cards ready this year! This first card I am sharing is a rustic cabin feeling. I love it because that is our theme in our home. 


Projects Used:


This second card I had a blast making using lots of pinks and bling.  Oh did I mention, I LOVE slimline cards too! 


Products Used:


Last, but not least is the adorable gnomes. I have seen them everywhere over the past year and they are so cute with the reds and grays. I love the Merry Christmas die cut too. Its really pops out! 

Products Used:

Paper Pad/ Die Duo: Merry Gnomes, Red Poinsettia 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Be sure to check out more inspiration in the weeks to come..
Have a great day
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Terrifically charming and ever-so-festive! What a fun, inspiringly lovely trio of wintertime greetings.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life