Monday, December 6, 2021

Divinity Designs New Release Nov/Dec 2021

Hi I'm sharing a couple new card using the new Nov/Dec release from Divinity Designs. This first slimline card really feels like winter to me. So I called it Winter Wonderland. The houses, tree and the adorable deer. The background paper is great too.


Products Used:'


This second card I took the slimline and stood it up. Beautiful papers, and the poinsettias. I love the font of the sentiment too. I typically use lots of black but this time I knew I wanted to use a dark red with some pearls.


Products Used:

Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Splendidly gorgeous holiday greetings. I am especially taken by the awesome poinsettia-filled vertical slimline design.

May you and your loved ones experience a cozy, peaceful, and wonderfully merry Christmas.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life