Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Deepest Sympathy

Hi, It is with great sadness that I am making this card for a friend who husband passed away. He leaves his wife and two children. It occurred two days before Christmas. There are no words to say to decrease the pain. I pray that God gives them strength during this difficult time.  


A side view...I am still trying to think of the words I want to put inside? Any suggestions? 


A closer view....


Thanks for looking and if anyone has any words...Please put them in the comments below. 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Lisa, I am tremendously sorry for your friend's devastating loss. This card is a beautiful and deeply meaningful way to let her know just how much she and her family are in your thoughts.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

PS: For the sentiment inside, perhaps something along the lines of:

When words fail, when you need an ear or a hug, when all seems dark and tomorrow nearly unbearable, know that my love, support, and strength are with you around the clock.