Thursday, October 3, 2019

Sweeter Than Pumpkin Pie

Hi! Today, I'm sharing with you a new card that I made a few days ago. I didn't get a chance to post until now because I slipped on the wet bathroom floor and landed really hard on my right knee. The good news is it is not broken but the bad news is it probably has a ligament tear. Sigh.... Meanwhile I'm out of work till heals. Another bummer is that I can't bend my knee to get down the stairs where my craft rooms located. So being too bored I decided to scoot on my butt down the stairs. Thats serious crafting! LOL Okay enough ranting....


I love the flowers from Prima and oh did I mention the die cut from Dress My Craft that I can't stop using! The foliage is my favorite. The cake/pie die cut is from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I used a silver fork last time and now I decided to use a gold fork. Matches great with the flowers. 


The sentiments are from scrapbook.com You can find them HERE


A closer view! 

Thanks fro stopping by today! 
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: