Monday, October 14, 2019

Happy Halloween

Good Afternoon! Today, Im sharing a new card for Halloween using the new Mojo Monday Sketch #525. I loved Julee's card and was tempted to lift it but then I decided I wanted to use this kitty from Impression Obsession. I ended up layering another paper to offset the green. Plus it was a leftover scrap from another card.


The spiderweb was a leftover piece from another card too. I used the lime green flowers and a brad that I have owned for years. The sentiment is from scrapbook.com 


The papers are from Doodlebug and the bats and spider are from Cheery Lynn Designs....Love them! 


The fab sketch! Thank you again Julee! 


Hope you have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Your Halloween card is so so Cute! Glad I stopped by. Hope you have a great week.
cindys-greencricut

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is adorable! Love that sweet kitty. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Allisa said...

Gorgeous card, love all the fun elements! Great take on the sketch!