Friday, October 4, 2019

Believe In The Miracle Of Christmas

Hi! Hope everyone is doing well! Im still at home gimping around with my bad knee. Tomorrow morning is my MRI to see what is happening. Hope I just can rest and don't need surgery. Meanwhile, I made this card for the upcoming holidays. 


I wanted to make a woodland type of card, probably will give it my sister in law. I knew I wanted to add the beautiful bling berries to the Berry Branch by Elizabeth Craft Designs. The wood in the background is from Impression Obsession. The flowers were hand made from Cheery Lynn Designs and love the pinecones from Our Daily Bread.


I added Gala Glitz in the centers of the flowers and then used some wink of stella on top of the leaves The sentiment is from scrapbook.com exclusive stamps. 


Thanks for stopping by today. 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: