Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Merry Christmas? Already?

 Hello! Good Morning! Today, it is October1st and yes I know I should be making my Halloween and Thanksgiving cards.....but when I seen the Mojo Monday sketch #524 by Julee I knew I wanted to make a Christmas wreath. I couldn't help myself and had to add some flowers from Prima.


The wreath is from Cheery Lynn Designs which is longer around but I did see things still for sale on Amazon. The papers are from Prima. The colors are a it bright here the card is really more softer vintage looking like the ribbon.


So, while I was at the local Scrapbook Expo they had a booth that had tiny red bling. It came with lots of them for a dollar. So naturally, I picked up a couple bags for the upcoming holiday season just for the berries. It was a bit tedious because I wasn't feeling too well today. However, once it was done I was extremely happy. So beautiful! 



Here is the sketch....Thx Julee!


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful, Lisa. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!