Saturday, October 5, 2019

Happy World Card Making Day! Frankie's Shop

Hi Happy World Card Making Day! Today, I wanted to share with you a card that was inspired by the colors from Color Throwdown #563, scrapbook.com challenge and from Doodlebug new Halloween Candy Carnival Collection. I was planning on adding more items to the card but it started to get a little overwhelming. LOL


I started with the waffle flower apartment building and then added lots of cheery lynn designs and finished with the sign post from Impression Obsession. The sentiment is from scrapbook.com 


Inside you can see I used some drippy goo.....


I had to add google eyes to frankie...
The Colors this week.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a fun crafting day! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Broni said...

How cute! I love all the die cuts! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!