Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sweet Baby Girl

Hello! Gosh I know it has been a while since my last post. Honestly, I have been creating but for future posts with Dies R Us. Be sure to come back for my posts coming up soon. Thanks! Meanwhile I have been wanting to make a card for a colleague who is having her first baby. Yep a baby girl! She loves giraffes and so hopefully she enjoys this adorable pink giraffe with pearl eyes. 


The die cut of the giraffe is from Cheery Lynn Designs. It actually has a much longer neck. However it wouldn't fit in the center of the oval....so I modified it to fit. Oh My Goodness do I love these new leaves that I recently purchased from Creative Expressions. The oval is from Spellbinders and the banner is from Cheery Lynn Designs too. The adorable small sentiment is from Verve.


The flowers are from my old stash. I added some pearls to the top and bottom edges. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hope you enjoyed! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: