Sunday, June 30, 2019

Heaven....Seems a Little Closer at the Beach

Good Morning. So today I'm sharing a card that actually brings peace to my heart. First, I love the beach and for some reason the colors and sentiment together with the sea birds makes me feel calm and relaxed. The beautiful flowers from 49 market and all the Impression Obsession die cuts help too. 


I like most of my cards but this one has to be my favorite this year. Guess it will have to go to someone very special for me to part with it. LOL


I inked up the sea birds with distressing ink instead of using a marker. Think it looks pretty good? I learned this technique from kittiekraft when she was doing a demo at my local convention. Thanks! 


The circle and the beautiful sea weed are from Scrapman. Love the tiny details.
Thanks again for stopping by today! 
Have a great day.
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa love that sentiment. Your card is awesome.

Sandi Clarkson said...

It is a beauty! And does seem to represent peace and calm!