Thursday, June 27, 2019

Summertime Thank you

Hi, well today Im back to sharing a new summertime thank you card. I love this beach color teal with yellows and of course whites. Did I mention how I LOVE these leaves fromSue Wilson. OMG I just can't stop using them. 


The flowers are from a local scrapbooking rummage sale that I still have lots of flowers left. I think it was over 4 years ago? Unfortunately, the store closed down....so no more stocking up stash like the old days. Sigh. Some of the other flowers are from Micheals dollar section. I was there recently and didn't see the isle? Perhaps, it's gone? Another sigh....


I added some swirls from Impassion Obsession. and the center round circle with flowery yellow background is from Spellbinders. It was part of their April kit and they had leftovers at my local convention. So naturally, I had to pick it up. LOL


The teal background I embossed with an Anna Griffin folder. I knew it would be a busy card and no need for patterned paper. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa those leaves are awesome so are those flowers. Great color combo. You are having too much fun making cards with full layers of wonderful embellishments.