Friday, June 28, 2019

So Sorry for Your Loss

Hi, Today I'm sharing a sympathy card for one of my colleagues who recently lost their father. I personally understand because it was a difficult time for me when I lost my father. I guess losing anyone in your life is not an easy time. 


I kept the colors earthy with browns and greens. The flowers are from recollections and Prima. The leaves are from Sue Wilson and as I mentioned before it is one of my favorites now. I think because of the Mosaic look but also because of the size. Perfect for cards.


I added a little bit of bling pearls for an extra touch. I didn't use pattered paper. I used a woodgrain embossing folder instead. Hope she likes it. 



Thanks for stopping by again.
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa that is gorgeous and I'm sure that it will be appreciated during the difficult time. The embossing, flowers and die cuts are so beautiful.