Saturday, May 25, 2019

Have A Happy Day Lawn Fawnatics #53 Spectacular Skies

Hi! Welcome back to my blog. It sure feels like forever since I was in my craft room actually making cards again! Im super excited about the latest summer release from Lawn Fawn and this is one was high on my list to get On The Beach. I used about 11 die cuts and stamps for the finished card. This is for the Lawn Fawnatics #53 Spectacular Skies. Love being at the beach on a partly cloudy day with a little bit in breeze. 


I love the windy background and I recently bought the Butterfly Kisses set with the older Spring Shower set. On the inside, I stamped You Are In My Thoughts. This card is for my sister in law who recently lost her mother. However, I didn't want to send a sympathy card. I wanted to send a happy card to her instead to brighten her day. 


A closer view. Always loving the hillside borders and stitched waves and not to mention the Life is Good set. However, Im so sad that I lost the tiny bird stamp :( 


The inspiration this week! Thank you!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Have a wonderful, safe holiday weekend! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a wonderful take on our "Spectacular Skies" challenge! Love your windy sky and adorable sun - such a beautiful beach scene!!!. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin