Sunday, July 22, 2012

You're So Sweet! *Willy Wonka*

Hello, and Happy Sunday! 
Well, last night I was still trying to work on this lollipop card but I couldn't stop thinking about "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" so I combined the 2 into 1 card. There are chocolate swirls in the background with lots of bright red mushrooms and of course the lollipops! 


The lollipops are .25 inch piece of felt in red and white and rolled together. I added a 1.25 inch red paper in the back with pipe cleaners for the stick. I was looking EVERYWHERE in my scrap room because I really know I have candy sticks? After looking for a while (like 2 hours) I gave up...sigh....they will probably show up tomorrow! lol


The large chocolate swirls was made with my cricut "storybook", the mushrooms also with my cricut "walk in my garden" and the thin chocolate swirls was made from "bella rose die" from Heartfelt Creations. I printed the font on my computer and chalked all the edges with brown ink.


Well, I hope you have a really sweet sunday! 
Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs! 

No comments: