Monday, July 2, 2012

Funtoolas Featured Guest - July

Hello again!
Today, Im sharing with you some layouts and a card I made for Funtoolas!
I was so honored to be asked by Cindy (MadScrappinMim) back in March 
if I could be a featured guest one month this summer. I decided to take July and I sure love this month's kit "Vintage Treasures"....it is so bright and cheery with my favorite color red! :)
This is my first layout of my little Roxy. Check out those amazing papers!! 
I love those big red flowers too!
I added cardstock and a doily. 


Here is a closer view....i made some extra little roses in red and cream with cardstock, 
but the teal flowers, that cute little gold fan, and the "beautiful" sticker all comes with the kit.


Gotta love the bling!!! 


Here is my second layout of my adorable little niece Emma. 
I love the gorgeous flowers and the patterned papers! I added doilies, lace and cardstock.
As you can see, this kit can be used for bright or soft layouts.


I made the one big rose out of cardstock, stamped and layered. 
I also used some of my diecuts with white cardstock.


Here you can see the gorgeous flowers...they are so beautiful! 


A closer view of the birdcage diecut and I added lace with pearls. 
The beautiful teal ribbon comes with the kit, it is a perfect match to those flowers. 


Here is my last project for Funtoolas this month. This red paper just pops! 
The black lace and the beautiful silhouette face are wonderful to use with the red. 
I used "Bitty Blossoms" to diecut the red roses and to make the title I diecut out a fancy tag and used microsoft word for mac. I really love the vintage feel to this card.


Here is the side view of the card, I added some pearls for a little bling.


Hope you enjoyed my projects using funtoolas AMAZING kit! 
Be sure to stop by their blog to order your kit too! 
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

I especially love the top layout. All are very nice.

Lizzyc said...

Wow.. these are stunning!