Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday's "Happy 4th of July"


Hello, Happy 4th of July!! 
This is my Favorite Holiday of the year! I usually spend it in Chicago, but this year since it falls on a Wednesday....I didnt get the other day off... :( 
Oh well, guess I will spend it here in the blazing AZ heat...no need for fireworks here it feels 
like fire already! lol
Here is my card for Heartfelt Creations this week. I was thinking about all my friends and loved ones in Chicago so I was sending this card out to them from my heart. 


Here is a side view....


I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!
Hugs! 
Be sure to stop by the HC blog to see this week's fabulous creations too! 

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Lovely card, gorgeous colors and love the punched edges!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Perfect card for the 4th of July!

Caroline D. said...

The red and white stripes are fantastic... love you made them from punches! You made a beautiful Patriotic card! Hope you have a fun and safe Fourth too!