Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nature's Beauty

Hello again for the 2nd time today! lol
I have been making several layouts for just ME....and lately I have been doing this monochromatic colors over at sb.com. I didn't really realize that I really like making those types of layouts? I'm always trying to think of colors to mix together and well, I guess I really like them simple in colors...or at least this month I have been. 
So, here is the last of the color palette...it is new mown grass...When I was thinking of the color, I thought of the green outside and the forest. So i wanted to add some cute "Disney" characters. They are "bambi" and bambi's mother. I used some old prima flowers and felt that I have had for a while. I masked in the background and used lots of diecuts and flowers....
This is an old picture of Roxy standing in the front of our home. It is a huge tree...next to lots of cactus...lol


here is a closer view of my disney characters, they are just coloring book pages and I fussy cut them out and then colored them with my copic markers. 


You can see the 3D look with all the flowers, title and fawn. 


Hope you are inspired by nature with my mighty green layout! 
Hugs!

1 comment: