Friday, May 13, 2022

Thinking Of You

Hi Thanks for stopping by today! I am sharing a new card for the Double D Challenge Birds-Nests-Bird Cages-Birdhouses. I was planning on adding a birdcage on the card...but it was already pretty busy. LOL
I used the beautiful birds from Divinity Designs. I also used their gingham paper and the stamp Thinking Of You. Lots of Prima flowers, and chipboard pieces.  

I was going for a shabby chic look....

Lots of lace delicate die cuts and gingham ribbon that I have had a long time. 


The inspiration...thank you 


Thanks so much for stopping by today
Hugs Lisa

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a beautifully created and detailed card, so many pretties on it to look at, it is gorgeous! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful creation! Great colors and design. I adore all of your pretty little accents, flowers and foliage, doilies and bling. It all is so beautiful to look at. Loving the Love Birds image too! Thanks for playing along with us at The Double D, All Things Birds. Donna, DT Member.