Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics #124 S'more fun with you

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog...today I am not working and not in a class...so I was able to make this fun new card for the Lawn Fawnatics #124 Challenge. I had so much fun making it with the new Platform Pop-up. I was actually brought some new stamps and die cuts that have been waiting for me to finally open up and use....


My teal lots a bit brighter than the teal on the mood board... I bought a new light box and wow! It really shines with those LED lights, I wanted to make a camping scene. 

A side view....

The other side view....

From on top....


Lawn Fawn Used:
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Stitched Mountain Borders
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Stitched Windy Backdrop
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Platform Pop-Up
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Platform Pop-Up Add-On 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Build A Campsite
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - S'more The Merrier
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - S'more The Merrier
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Den Sweet Den
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Den Sweet Den
Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid Collection - Chill - 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Toadally Awesome
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Toadally Awesome 
Lawn Fawn - 8.5 x 11 Cardstock - Narwhal - 10 Pack
Lawn Fawn - Stamp Shammy
Lawn Fawn - Premium Dye Ink Pad - Jet Black
Lawn Fawn- Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Winter Village
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts- Dies- Winter Village 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Have a great day
Hugs, Lisa

2 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Oh my gosh, this takes cuteness to a new level. Absolutely delightful 3D card!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Gab said...

Oh wow, this is so cute